From the REDI brand of quality and performance, Marley offers a comprehensive range of PVC Injection Moulded Sewer fittings for complete underground drainage solutions suitable for use in a variety of applications, including reticulation mains, industrial process pipelines, effluent pipelines and slurry pipelines. The high strength to weight ratio together with exceptional resistance to corrosion or chemical attack makes these fittings ideal for major infrastructure applications.
Secure, reliable and efficient, REDI provides easy-to-install, secure and reliable PVC fittings solutions aimed at building long-lasting networks.
The REDI range of PVC-U rubber ring-sealed fittings are designed for non-pressure applications in underground drainage and are totally compatible with SABS 791 (Solid-Wall) and SABS 1601 (Foam-Wall) PVC pipes. PVC fittings are available in sizes from 160mm up to 250mm, including bends, taper pipes, junctions, adaptors, sockets and more.
REDI fittings are manufactured according to EN1452-2 standards, complying with the requirements as set out by the European Standard Institute.
Features & Benefits of Marley REDI Fittings
- Excellent internal/external corrosion resistance – allows for a long service life
- Electrically non-conductive – does not suffer from electrolytic corrosion
- Deflection socket joint – up to 30° angular deflection off line is permissible
- Dual hardness rubber ring – reduced jointing effort and improved reliability
- Lightweight – ease of handling and reduced laying costs
- Compliance – manufactured according to EN1452-2 standards
- Injection Moulded – superior quality in comparison to the fabricated alternative